Monday, March 10, 2008

fek kon..........dige pas be ki mishe etemad kard!

the sad part is that she's just lonely. she just wanted to have friends. i feel bad for her. she could just tell us that. I, personally, would be her friend. I would call her up everyday. but what she did to us wasn't just fair. I know she's lonely. I know she's sick. She told us once that they have turend their familyl ghabrestan into a public restroom. but i thought she was just liking us because she was a nice human being. I though she was different from all other grown ups. OMG!
pas chi shod! shaghayegh migoft adama faghat baraye khoeshoone ke maro doost daran.
but this whole thing was not just fair. OMG!
Be ye ghatar tanha zamani sang mizanan ke dar hale harkate. ma ham dashtim harkat mikardim sangemoon zadan. chizi nashode ke. zadan ke zadan...shishamo ke shekast. vali baz jaye shokresh baghie be cheshemoon. nakhord.......va che daroonam tanhast!

No comments: